skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Ava

Hi everyone! My name is Ava and I'm the newest addition to the family. I hope you enjoy my pictures as I grow.

Thursday, December 14, 2006


It doesn't get much better than this. New sneakers and a pair of fingers! I've really taken to my fingers I like them much better than any pacifier.
Posted by Ava at 10:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (25)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • It doesn't get much better than this. New sneake...
      • Who knew that basketball would be the sport to wa...
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (19)

Links

  • Luke
  • The Boys
  • Aunt B
  • Pure Expressions Photography