skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Ava

Hi everyone! My name is Ava and I'm the newest addition to the family. I hope you enjoy my pictures as I grow.

Monday, April 09, 2007



I've been growing up so fast. Mom and Dad say I'm funny because I have gotten so good at taking pictures that I anticipate the flash and blink. I also gave Mommy my first kiss this week. I'm also sitting up with no problems and I love my doggy Salem. When I see her she makes me squeal.
Posted by Ava at 11:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • I've been growing up so fast. Mom and Dad say I'm...
      • I'm all ready for Easter... Lets go!!
      • Some days are just better than others.
      • Easter!From 2007_04_07
      • Easter was a blast!!! Did you know there is a bun...
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (19)

Links

  • Luke
  • The Boys
  • Aunt B
  • Pure Expressions Photography