skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Ava

Hi everyone! My name is Ava and I'm the newest addition to the family. I hope you enjoy my pictures as I grow.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Art!

 

IMG_0868 Mommy set up my table in the living room for me to explore my artistic side.  I've also been working on finger paints and gluing at school.
   
Posted by Ava at 9:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • My Art!
      • Uncle Gary stopped in on Daddy's birthday. We ha...
      • What could be better...Mommy, a book, Chloe the ...
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (19)

Links

  • Luke
  • The Boys
  • Aunt B
  • Pure Expressions Photography